Beef Steak Wraps
- 2 x 200g Quality Mark beef sirloin
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
Salad and wraps
- 1 avocado firm but ripe
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 wholemeal wraps
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups, shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 thinly sliced Lebanese cucumber
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup mung bean
- handful parsley
- Preheat an electric or barbecue grill until hot.
- Rub steaks with a little oil, season and place on the hot grill.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes then turn over and grill for a further 3-4 minutes for medium cooked beef.
- Remove from grill and place on a plate.
- Brush each steak with the Hoisin sauce if using, then cover and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Mash avocado and mix with lemon juice and season.
- Lay wraps out on the bench top.
- Spread mashed avocado over wraps, then the cottage cheese.
- Scatter over lettuce, spinach leaves, cucumber slices, grated carrot, sprouts and parsley.
- Thinly slice the sirloin steaks across the grain and place atop the vegetables.
- Fold and roll wraps to enclose the filling and eat.